Visit, Study & Move to Canada Temporarily

Apply for a temporary stay.
• Visitor Visas
• Study Permits, Extensions or Change of Conditions
• Work Permits, Extensions or Change of Conditions
• Spousal Work Permits


Move to Canada Permanently

If a permanent move to Canada is your dream, we can help!
• British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Programs
• Alberta’s Provincial Nominee Programs
• Live-in Caregivers
• Canadian Experience Class
• Skilled Workers


Family Class Applications

We can help you bring your loved ones to Canada.
• Spousal Sponsorship
– In Canada
– Outside Canada
• Sponsoring Other Relatives
• Parent and Grandparent Supervisas


Employer Services

Canadian employers are experiencing a labour shortage and looking overseas for qualified staff. We can guide you through the process of hiring a foreign worker and complete all of the required documents.


General Consultation & Other Services

We are happy to discuss your case and highlight the best options available to you. We will map your immigration future so that you have the best, most suitable options available. T.R.U.E. North Immigration consultants will only suggest options that are suited to you.

Translate »